Heavy Duty Shelving
Heavy Duty Shelving is a simple storage solution which facilitates storage of non palletized items. It is ideal for large variety of medium to big sized items that can be handled manually. This enables managing flexibility of managing variety of items and higher levels can be reached by providing catwalks and multi-tier systems.
- Span: 1200 mm – 4000 Width
- Depth: 450 mm and higher
- Heights: 1500 mm – 20000 mm
SALIENT FEATURES OF HEAVY DUTY SHELVING:
- Loading levels can be provided at a pitch of 50 mm there by levels can be customised based on height of the SKU being stored.
- System can be integrated with suitable material handling equipment for carrying material to various tiers and accessory components:
- Chutes: Inclined plane having guided passage where materials can be moved uni-directionally under gravity.
- Freight Lifts/Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC): cost effective, safe, and easy way to move materials from one elevation to another.
- Conveyors to move material in vertical or horizontal planes.
- Pick to Light & Put to Light Digital Systems
- Multi-tier systems as high as 10 tier can be provided.
- Fully fabricated staircases are provided for stability.
Wide range of accessories available:
- Wire mesh
- Wooden decking
- Steel decking
- Plain steel decking
- Perforated steel decking
- Loading Gate
- Aisle Placards & Signages
- Special designs for Sub-Zero temperature (Cold room applications) are also possible.
- Seismic resistant designs can be provided on requirement.